Image Line Sawer
Image Line Software has released its new Sawer synth, available at a reduced price until the end of March, 2009
"Sawer’s filters have been modeled on the rare 1980s ‘Soviet era’ analog synthesizer, Polivoks," according to Image Line. .
Sawer includes CHORUS, PHASER, DELAY and REVERB effects.
Key features of Sawer:
- Main oscillator for subtractive synthesis: SAW shape with Sync frequency.
- Sub oscillator (-2 to +2 octaves) with level, phase & detune controls.
- 1 NOISE Oscillator.
- Variable polyphony (1 to 24 voices).
- 8 voice UNISON with user-adjustable stereo panning, detune and ‘Octaver’.
- SYNC & RING frequency modulation.
- 2 ADSR envelope generators (one user-assignable to modulation parameters).
- 4 FILTER modes - low pass (24 & 12 dB/Oct), band pass and high pass.
- Chorus, Phaser, Delay & Reverb effects.
- Muti-mode Arpeggiator.
Price and availability:
Sawer is available in FL Studio and VSTi formats for Windows and Mac, as well as a Standalone and Audiounit version.
Sawer is available for the introductory price of US $79 until the end of March.
After this period, the regular price of Sawer will be US $99.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista/ Mac
- Processor: Minimum 2GHz AMD or Intel Pentium III compatible with full SSE support or G4 PowerPC (Mac) with full Altivec support
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard disk space: 130 MB
More information about Sawer, including audio demos, screenshots and a downloadable free trial version are available at www.image-line.com/documents/sawer.html.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sineqube Kapling [Freeware] Kapling is a simple little standalone physical modeling synthesizer application for Mac OS X built with Max/MSP 5.
- Apogee Electronics Symphony Update Apogee has released an update for its Symphony 32 PCI card.
- Waves Mercury Discount Waves is offering a 20% discount on its Mercury pack (Native and TDM).