Sylenth1 Version 2.0 Released
The Sylenth1 version 2.0 has arrived. This update fixes all previous problems with hosts like FL Studio, includes an onboard preset browser and best of all, it is also available for Mac OS X.
So what’s new in version 2.0:
- Complete rewrite of the user interface and voice management, now fully written in C++ and assembly code.
- Fixes all previous problems (including sound stuttering) with several hosts including FL Studio, ACID Pro and Tracktion.
- Now also compatible with OS X for Intel Macs (VST only, AU is in development).
- Heavily improved loading and initialization times.
- Rebuilt MIDI learn functionality for ALL controls including support for RPN and NRPN messages.
- Onboard preset browser with 4 selectable banks of 128 presets each.
- Onboard menu for loading and saving presets and banks, as well as Copy, Paste, Insert, Delete, Init and Reset functionality for individual presets.
- Fully compatible with older Sylenth1 versions.
- Numerous minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Now ships with a total of 1024 presets divided over 2 soundbanks.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Acon Digital Media AudioLava AudioLava Premium is a program for restoring old LPs, cassettes as well as digital audio files.
- KX77FREE Kx-Modulad [Freeware] Kx-Modulad is an "Analog Modular Synthesizer with an Additive Synthesis WaveTracer to build high quality waveforms", says its developer. Come & check it's features & maybe even have a taste...
- Pianoteq 2.3: first true harpsichord? Pianoteq's slogan is "the first truly modelled piano"...well maybe version 2.3 has just added "the first truly modelled harpsichord"? You can make up your own mind here. And it's only 15 meg for the full version!