System upgrade for Roland Fantom G
Roland announced the release of v1.10 system upgrade for the Fantom-G series workstations.
The upgrade adds multi-sampling capability, a new "Favorite Play" screen, a BPM calculator function for samples, and new enhancements to Single, Live and Song modes.
The release of v1.10 adds a number of new features to the Fantom-G operating system:
- Powerful multi-sampling feature added to Patch Edit for assigning different samples to each key
- BPM calculator function for instantly determining the tempo of sample phrases
- New “Favorite Play” screen added to the Favorites mode
- New Undo and Record Cancel functions added to Song Mode
- New shortcuts added to Single, Effects and Song Modes
- Updated Input Settings screen combines input effects and level metering in one screen
- Other features and general system improvements
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Review of the Baloran The River analog synthesizer 35 years after the release of The Moog Source, the young French company Baloran pushes the concept to the next level. The River, much more than a polyphonic multitimbral analog synth, is made with pragmatism, modesty, talent and innovation. An outstanding musical instrument!
- The community's favorite analog synths Today we continue with the top lists of 2017 and the time has come to present the community's favorite analog synths!
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.