System upgrade for Roland Fantom G
Roland announced the release of v1.10 system upgrade for the Fantom-G series workstations.
The upgrade adds multi-sampling capability, a new "Favorite Play" screen, a BPM calculator function for samples, and new enhancements to Single, Live and Song modes.
The release of v1.10 adds a number of new features to the Fantom-G operating system:
- Powerful multi-sampling feature added to Patch Edit for assigning different samples to each key
- BPM calculator function for instantly determining the tempo of sample phrases
- New “Favorite Play” screen added to the Favorites mode
- New Undo and Record Cancel functions added to Song Mode
- New shortcuts added to Single, Effects and Song Modes
- Updated Input Settings screen combines input effects and level metering in one screen
- Other features and general system improvements
Viewers of this article also read...
- Moog Offers OS Upgrade For Little Phatty Owners of the Moog Voyager and Little Phatty synths can now significantly upgrade their capabilities via free downloads from the Moog Music website, moogmusic.com.
- Moog Offers free OS Upgrade For Voyager Owners of the Moog Voyager and Little Phatty synths can now significantly upgrade their capabilities via free downloads from the Moog Music website, moogmusic.com.
- Yamaha PSR-E413 Yamaha introduces its brand new PSR-E413 Portable Keyboard, designed for easy learning.