RØDE Introduces the M2 Live Performance Condenser Microphone.
This new microphone builds upon the foundation set by the TEC RØDE S1.
The M2 features a tailored response to reduce feedback, as well as an integrated shock mounting system to minimize handling noise. A locking on/off switch located on the microphone's body provides the switching feature required by singers with self-operated sound systems, and yet can be locked off when used in larger, dedicated operator environments.
- Live condenser vocal microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardioid pick up pattern
- Locking on/off switch
- Heavy duty metal body
- High level of RF rejection
- Low handling noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- 10 year warranty (online registration required)
For more information, visit their web site at www.rode.com.au.