RØDE goes ‘ON AIR’ with the Procaster
Introducing the new RØDE Procaster broadcast quality microphone.
The Procaster, RØDE claims, is a "professional, broadcast quality dynamic microphone, specifically designed to offer no-compromise performance for voice applications in broadcast environments".
Featuring a tight polar pattern and tailored-for-voice frequency response, the Procaster is designed for ambient noise rejection.
The Procaster is fully compatible with the RØDE PSA1 studio arm and PSM1 shock mount, for professional microphone mounting.
Key features & manufacturer claims:
• "Broadcast quality sound"
• High output dynamic capsule
• Balanced, low impedance output
• Internal shock mounting of capsule for low handling noise
• Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
• Robust, all metal construction
• Designed and manufactured in Australia
• Ten year warranty
For more information on the Procaster, please visit www.rodemic.com/procaster
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.