LinPlug in v1.1 on Mac and PC
LinPlug announces the release of final version 1.1 of its Spectral virtual synth, which is available for Mac OS X and Windows.
Though v1.1 public beta had only been offered to Spectral users on Windows (see this news), LinPlug had promised that the final release will be on both OS.
Here’s what’s new in Spectral v1.1:
- 66 new effect parameters that can be modulated
- Low-pass+ filter with 6, 12 and 24dB/octave slopes
- 24 slots for the matrix
- Improved crossmodulation for the FM oscillator
- Various fixes
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?