LinPlug updates Spectral
LinPlug released a beta version v1.1 for Windows of its Spectral virtual synth.
Users of the Spectral synth on Windows can now test the following new features:
- Modulate 66 effect parameters via the matrix
- 24 slots for the modulation matrix
- Improved OSC FM cross-modulation
- Separate high-pass and low-pass filters for the Delay-MD
- Switch the filter in the feedback loop of the Delay-Stereo
- Various fixes
The Spectral v1.1 beta is available at www.linplug.com/spectral_beta.html. The update will soon be available for Mac also.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?