RNL Music Zeus 6
RNL Music has announced Zeus 6, which is described as a "Polyphonic Analog Simulation Synthesizer".
- 6 voice polyphonic (6 separate voice cards) with true mono unison function.
- 2 x VCOs, with hard sync.
- 1x 24db, 12 db LPF, 12db HPF, 6 db BPF filter with balanced resonance control.
- 2 Envelope generators with sharp attack.
- Extensive modulation routing.
- Adjustable tuning, panning, filter freq, and decay time per voice.
- Ring modulator.
- White, Pink Noise.
- 1 tempo synced LFO with five waveforms.
- 1 sample and hold module with selectable source from noise, triangle or saw waveforms.
- Arpeggiator with controls for accurate sync to DAWs.
- Syncable stereo Delay module.
- Full MIDI Automation with learn function.
Pricing & Availability
A demo version is currently available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in. The full version will cost €40.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Upgraded Faders for Mackie MCU Pro & XT Pro Mackie announced the return of the MCU Pro and MCU XT Pro control surfaces.
- WOK BFS-1 WOK has released BFS-1, a virtual recreation of the Bode Frequency Shifter.
- Plektron IrCab Plektron has announced the release of IRcab, an impulses-response cabinet supporting wav impulses that can be found on the web.