Rob Papen’s Quad RE is out
Last week we told you about the upcoming synth Rob Papen was about to release for the Reason DAW. Quad RE is now available.
Quad RE is the first virtual synth created from scratch by Rob Papen’s team. Its features are the following:
- 2 oscillators with multiple waveforms
- Phase distortion and wave shaper with 4 XY pads
- Modulation matrix
- Record pad movements as automation in Reason
- 2 analog modeled filters
- 2 effect processors
Viewers of this article also read...
- The B-Step Sequencer in v2 and multiplatform Monoplugs has released version 2 of its B-Step Sequencer bass/chord sequencer plug-in and app.
- Halloween promotion at Plugin Alliance’s Plugin Alliance has launched a limited special offer on 11 of its plug-ins until November 2nd.
- Hofa announces IQ-Analyser v2 Hofa Plug-ins is working on the second version of its IQ-Analyser plug-in, which will include user-requested features.