Soundsdivine The 2600 for Kontakt
The new Soundsdivine virtual instrument for Kontakt is a synthesizer sampled from the iconic ARP synth.
- 5GB of samples from the ARP 2600 synth
- 3 oscillators
- 28 waveforms
- 2 filters
- 6 LFOs
- Programable arpeggiator
- 46 custom impulse responses
- 5 effects, including Transient Shaper, Flanger, Delays and Reverb
- More than 130 presets included
The 2600 requires the full version of Kontakt 5.2.1 and later. Its regular price is 59€ but you can purchase it until October 20th for 49€ and even 39€ if you already own the MM+. You can listen to demos at soundsdivine.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Cross DJ Android on Alcatel OneTouch devices French companies MixVibes and Alcatel OneTouch joined forces to embed the Cross DJ Android app into the new Hero mobile devices.
- The UAD-2 Satellite now Thunderbolt-compatible Universal Audio will launch in September the Thunderbolt versions of its UAD-2 Satellite DSP accelerator modules.
- New Metric Halo feedback delay plug-in Metric Halo adds to its software range the Dirty Delay feedback delay plug-in for Mac and PC.