Togu Audio Line announces a new TAL-BassLine
Togu Audio Line will launch within a few weeks the paid and full-featured version of is Roland SH-101 model, the TAL-BassLine-101.
The TAL-BassLine-101 retains the original hardware synth features and look.
- Resonant 24dB/octave low-pass filter
- RC original and linear portamento modes
- Arpeggiator with additional modes
- 64-step sequencer with recording option
- Several sync modes: MIDI clock, MIDI note trigger, host
- Sequencer MIDI export via drag and drop
- MIDI out for the sequencer/arpeggiator in VSTi version
- De-Clicker mode for slower envelopes
- Additional Poly mode
- About 250 presets
TAL-Bassline-101 will be available for the introductory price of $40 during two weeks after its release at kunz.corrupt.ch, and then will retail for $50. It will be available in VST and AU formats for Mac OS X and Windows.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Waves launches the Genesis plug-in bundle Waves has gathered four processing plug-ins into the new Genesis bundle dedicated to live applications.
- SONiVOX releases Eighty Eight Ensemble 2.0 Announced last january during NAMM, version 2.0 of the Eighty Eight Ensemble is now available for purchase.
- Audiobus now included in IK VocaLive IK Multimedia updated its VocaLive vocal processor app to version 1.6, which now supports Audiobus.