Tube-Tech MP 2A valve mic preamp
Tube-Tech doubles the MP 1A with the MP 2A all-tube dual microphone preamplifier and DI that will be available in september.
The Tube-Tech MP 2A retains the concept of the MP 1A but expands it with new features.
You'll find on the 19" rack module an impedance switch that will adapt to the different microphone sensitivities (ribbon mics included) and also can change the tone of the MP 2A.
- Gain: +20dB to +70dB by 2dB increments
- -20dB pad placed before the input transformer
- +48V phantom power
- Clipping meter
- Microphone input impedance switch: 600, 1200 or 2400 Ohms
- CMRR > 60Hz @ 10kHz
- Instrument direct input (jack)
- DI input impedance > 1M Ohms
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 60kHz (-3dB)
- Typical noise level: 5dB @ 200 Ohms
The Tube-Tech MP 2A will be available in september for the EU public price of 3690€ incl. VAT. See the details on www.tube-tech.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sound Skulptor CP5176 Compressor Sound Skulptor announces the availability of the new lunchbox-format CP5176 compression module.
- Allen & Heath MixWizard4 mixers Allen & Heath unveils at InfoComm the fourth generation of its MixWizard analogue mixers.
- JZ launches a mic for low budget home studios JZ Microphones decided to extend its condenser microphone offer to low budget home studios with the J Series.