Togu Audio Line has announced the release of TAL-NoiseMaker version 3.03.
This release includes new features and 128 new presets by Frank "Xenox" Neumann / Particular - Sound FN, The Unshushable Coktor TUC, Alexandra Sendy AS, and TAL.
A vintage-type delay, preset load and save support for simple preset exchange and automation support are the main features added, the company says. TAL also added a filter drive effect that affects the 4x oversampled filter. The envelope editor has new one shot and constant BPM options for drum and percussion sounds.
- Vintage delay added.
- Filter overdrive.
- Own preset save and load functionality for preset exchange.
- Osc 2 noise waveform added.
- LFO 1/2, OSC 1&2 modulation support.
- Automation support. Drop downs also compatible with VST automation.
- Changes in the preset management, single preset support.
- Envelope Editor: Fix tempo option added.
- Envelope Editor: One shot option added.
- Envelope Editor: Reset button.
- 256 presets by Frank "Xenox" Neumann / Particular - Sound FN, The Unshushable Coktor TUC, Alexandra Sendy AS, Patrick Kunz TAL.
- Small volume correction in the 24 dB filter at high cutoffs and full resonance.
- Compatible with older presets.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Brainworx bx_dynEQ 2 bx_dynEQ V2 is described as the "improved further development" of the original dynamic M/S EQ by Brainworx.
- Valhalla DSP ValhallaRoom Valhalla DSP have posted details of their next release: ValhallaRoom is a new reverb plug-in that features several reverberation algorithms, designed to produce small room sounds, as well as larger hall sounds and ambiances.
- Dan Dean Productions Group Buy As part of the launch of Dan Dean Productions' new dandeanpro.com digital download system, DDP CEO Dan Dean announced that there will be a Group Buy sale of selected libraries.