Create an account

(1 reviews)
(1 review)
  • afterglow479afterglow479

Garritan Stradivari Solo ViolinPublished on 10/05/08 at 06:56
    This plug-in installed with no problems. It was very easy to get it up and running. It is a sample based software, so you do have to copy over a large data library which takes 10 minutes or so. After that you'll have to register your serial which is pretty quick and painless. After that, just configure your MIDI controller to be assigned to this software and you will be good to go assuming your DAW has recognized the newly installed plug. The manual is actually very lacking. I really wish they had given more documentation and tips on how to use this better.

I installed this on my custom built PC. It is running Windows XP for an operating system and Cubase for the DAW. It has a nice dual core processor by Intel and also 4GB of RAM. It works great on my system, so no technical difficulties here. The performance is average for a sample based player. The CPU usage is relatively light, while your RAM will get heavily bogged down as you add in more violins since it has to load such very large libraries of sample data. It is stable.

I bought this a while ago before I had access to Vienna solo strings. Honestly, I was kind of disappointed with the sounds on this. I was expected a super realistic, very flexible kind of sound on the violins, because the entire product is devoted to just one instrument. Instead I found the violin to sound very similar to a lot of other solo violins in larger sample packs. It's not that it's bad, I just felt that it was more or less nothing special. Considering the cost for this one instrument, I was expecting one of the best violin samples I've ever heard. There is a lack of articulation so that it is more difficult to make convincing legato lines. The value is not really that great. I would not get it again.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)