EastWest Quantum Leap Voices Of Passion
EastWest Quantum Leap Voices Of Passion
christudio christudio
Published on 05/25/07 at 14:12
Well, I say bravo East West :-)
I t probably one of the first purchase this plug in Pre-sales in the month of January for a release in Fvrier ... ... the money has t DBiT but that day (beginners June 2007) still no plug the Horizon ... I demand be drawback: you can imagine that I have no answer ... East West had a bad reputable but I do not believe this.
Spend your way to feel the scam.

No preformance for they know not even themselves, even if not a walk one day ...

I never used it because I needed 2 months ago ...