Waldorf Nave plug-in is now available
At NAMM, Waldorf unveiled the plug-in version of his Nave wavetable synth iPad app for Mac OS X and Windows. It is now available…
The Nave plug-in is now available in VST, AU and AAX formats for Mac OS X and Windows. It features an optimized GUI for computers and features, along with the wavetables, additional oscillators for extended sound capabilities.
- 2 independent wavetable oscillators
- Module featuring up to 8 oscillators (Überwave) with saw and triangle waveforms, PWM, white and pink noises
- 2 ring modulators
- Multimode filter with 12 and 24 dB/octave high-pass, band-pass and low-pass
- 3 envelopes
- 2 LFOs
- 10 inputs for the modulation matrix
- Drive with adjustable curve, depth and position
- Modulation effects: chorus, flanger and phaser
- Reverb and delay modulation
- 3-band parametric EQ
- Blades with musical scales and optional Chord mode
- Polyphonic aftertouch
- Up to thee X/Y control pads
- Polyphonic unison
- Speech synthesizer for the wavetable with 3D edit
- Wavetable generation from external audio files
- Patch manager with user banks and categories
- Ability to exchange patches with the iPad app
The Nave Plug-in is available for 149 € at www.waldorf-music.info, you can also download a trial version.
Viewers of this article also read...
- IK Multimedia released the iRig Pads Editor IK Multimedia offers iRig Pads owners a free software editor for Mac OS X and Windows that allows for customizing the universal MIDI controller.
- Big Fish Lift, cinematic guitar library Big Fish Audio introduces a new multiformat sample library featuring cinematic guitar sounds.
- Strezov Sampling Macabre Solo Strings Strezov Sampling introduces Macabre Solo Strings, a new string sample library for Kontakt that focuses on emotional music.