Thread How to convert video to Sony PSP video MP4 format?
- 6 replies
- 7 participants
- 14,332 views
- 7 followers
Step 1: Download and install Tanbee Video Converter for Mac
Download it. After the download is finished, run the Mac-Video-Converter-Intel.dmg or Mac-Video-Converter-PowerPC.dmg file to install Video Converter for Mac.
Step 2: Run Apple Mac Video Converter and select your input video file
Click "Add File" button on the toolbar or "File > Add File(s)" to load the files you want to convert.
Step 3: Set up the conversion parameters
For novice users it is recommended to select one of the Zune profiles:
After you have selected the video input file and choose an output format, if you want to set video and audio encoding settings by yourself, just click the "Settings" button to customize output settings.
Step 4: Set up a video output file path
Click the "Browse..." button next to the Destination field and select a location on your Mac for the output video file.
Step 5: Convert your video files to Zune video format
When you are ready to convert the added videos on Mac OS X, Click the "Convert" button to start conversion and then you can just drink a cup of coffee, and the conversion may have been finished when you come back.
[ Post last edited on 04/06/2010 at 19:52:05 ]
Please see here: https://en.audiofanzine.com/tutorials/
So for now I let this one slide, but I will have to delete the next one.
[ Post last edited on 04/10/2010 at 06:26:56 ]
I know one software who will help you AND give this type of services.
I suggest you should try this software I am saying this because I have also used this software.
So, Try this one
[ Post last edited on 04/24/2010 at 14:00:57 ]
MPEG Converter for Mac is a versatile media software running on Mac to convert mpeg files to some common popular videos like MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, SWF, AVI, DivX, MOV, WMV, MKV, DV, M4V, etc. with high out-put quality and fast converting speed! It also can extract audio from video to MKA, MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, FLAC, WMA, MP2, etc.
It is designed with various powerful functions to edit your output videos by video cropping, video trimming, preview the source videos, capture pictures from videos and video effect adjustment (including resolution, bit rate, frame rate, brightness, saturation, and sound channel etc.
[ Post last edited on 05/20/2010 at 01:48:47 ]
Video Converter for Mac is an super Mac Video Converter with perfect output quality and high conversion speed for Macintosh users. It converts all popular video formats including WMV, MOV, MP4, AVI, MPEG(1,2,4), FLV, MKV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, RMVB, etc. and HD video like AVCHD(MTS/M2TS), MOD, TOD, etc. This Mac Video Converter also supports audio extraction and audio to audio conversion, like MP3, MP2, MKA, M4A, AAC, AC3, etc. It is perfectly compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Powerful Video Converter for both video & audio
* All-in-one Video Converter, convert video such as WMV, 3GP, MOV, VOB, MPG, ASF, FLV, AVI, RM, RMVB, MP4, MKV, etc and for playback on iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, BlackBerry, etc
* Extract audio from all movies like MP3, AAC, WAV for playback on your iPhone and other portable players.
* Capture any picture from video and save as JPEG, PNG or BMP format.
Video Edit Functions
* Provide trim function for splitting the source movie as you like.
* Crop away black borders of the movie and watch it in full screen.
* Allows you to Merge several video files or multiple segments from one file to one file you want.
* You can preview video files before conversion and adjust the output settings.
* Support batch conversion with a task list.
* When converting files, you can pause, stop and continue at any moment.
* It's a professional video converter developed for Mac users, and it supports Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
More info: http://www.applemacvideoconverter.com/
[ Post last edited on 10/29/2014 at 03:21:52 ]
- < Thread list
- Watch by email