DigiTech Vocalist Live 2
DigiTech Vocalist Live 2

Vocal Processor from DigiTech belonging to the Vocalist series.

ElZikos ElZikos

«  A chorus of your orders ... »

Published on 09/12/11 at 10:07
Effects: Compressor, Enhancer, and especially hamoniseur Reverb.
Model pedal technology, digital audio connectors no noon no editing PC.

There is no easier to use, the manual, I did not even look. Note phantom power for microphone and a button "guitar ground" that must be a grounding of guitaree, but in any case of snoring keeps me ugly when I use it.
But hey, little effect and no presets, so super easy to use!

The only choise it lacks is precisely the presets, hence my note was only 8, but it is the vocalist live 4, which is much more expensive. And I'm not on the utility

For the sound quality is totally stunning. For settings, it's not complicated, the buttons are a 9 o'clock. When I use just the "effects", ca m'arrondit voice a little, but I do not need to add, having a voice based quite serious. When you use the "harmony", it seems to have three beautiful singers in his back trying to follow what they sing and what we play, it's great!
If we abuse not mix between the normal voice and the "chorus", the effect is saisssant of truth, and make enough melodic ballads, it's really a tool of choice ...
But beware: to avoid if you sing wrong, because the slightest error is followed and amplified by the chorus, and the effect is radical!

But used properly, such as for example the
is a treat. And really you get a kind of sound a fiddle munyutes three buttons, no need to learn long and tedious

I use it for a year.
I like everything, I do not blame
Very good value for money
I would do well on that choice again!