DigiTech Vocalist Live Pro
DigiTech is now shipping the Vocalist Live Pro vocal harmony and effects rack processor.
The Vocalist Live Pro continues in the tradition of the Vocalist Live 4 and Vocalist Live 2 processors. According to DigiTech, the Vocalist Live Pro employs musIQ™ technology to accurately create multi-part harmony by analyzing a musical accompaniment signal. Like the Live 4 and Vocalist Live 2, the Vocalist Live Pro works with any electric or amplified acoustic guitar.
We're told that because the Vocalist Live Pro also accepts MIDI, keyboard players can get musically intelligent vocal harmonies by playing in a natural accompaniment style. Apparently there is no programming or knowledge of complicated music theory needed: simply play any guitar or keyboard, and the Vocalist Live Pro will figure out which harmony to create. The user can choose harmony shifts in a two-octave range, including unisons, to create up to four-part harmony. The Vocalist Live Pro is a 1U rack mounted unit and weighs 3 lbs. The Vocalist Live Pro feature set also includes:
- Four-part intelligent vocal harmony using guitar or MIDI-based musIQ™* note detection and harmony engine
- Alternate harmony modes including Fixed Shift, Scalic, MIDI Chordal and MIDI Notes
- Pitch correction with 4 adjustable parameters
- Lead and Harmony Persona and Gender Models
- Vocal Pre-Effects including Compressor, De-esser, Preamp, Band-Limiting, and EQ
- Legendary Lexicon® Reverb and Delay post-effects
- Edit, store and recall 99 user or 99 factory presets
- On board guitar tuner
- XLR mic /line with level adjustment, Soundcraft R mic preamp and 48V phantom power
- -1/4" guitar input, 1/4" guitar pass-through, 1/4" line in. L/R Stereo 1/4" aux outputs, L/R XLR main outputs, S/PDIF out, ground lift, selectable output routings
- MIDI in/thru, USB for preset exchange and librarian
- Footswitch and expression pedal jacks for remote control of presets and effects
The Vocalist Live Pro is now available for an MSRP of $849.95.
For more information, visit their web site at www.digitech.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Audio-Technica Mics Audio-Technica introduces its AT8004 and AT8004L Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphones, two new microphone solutions designed specifically for the broadcasting market.
- IZotope ANR-B IZotope Unveils ANR-B™ Adaptive Noise Reduction Unit At NAB.
- TC Helicon VoiceTone Double TC-Helicon VoiceTone Double Pedal Now Shipping.