TC Helicon Voice Live 2
TC-Helicon has announced its VoiceLive 2 harmony and effects processor is now shipping.
VoiceLive 2 is a floor-based vocal processor that contains the effects necessary to produce vocal sounds from the past, present and well into the future, according to TC Helicon.
- Wizard button designed to help you find the right preset
- Stompbox access to six effect blocks
- One button access to global Tone, Pitch and Guitar FX
- Easy editing of all parameters; simple preset chaining with Step feature.
New NaturalPlay harmonies
- Control harmonies with guitar, MIDI or MP3 input
- Up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies
- All new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles
- Auto sensing of harmony control instrument
Voices and effects
- 5X processing power of typical floor processor
- Separate harmony and doubling blocks
- New reverb, tap delay and µMod
- FX block for T-Pain effect, megaphone and distortion
- Global effects including Tone, pitch correction and Guitar FX
- All effects can be used simultaneously
- VoiceLive 2’s tone tailors adaptive EQ, compression and de-ess to your voice
- Adaptive gate reduces mic input when you’re not singing
- Digital mic-gain control is engaged with your feet
- Natural curve puts footswitches at comfortable angle, TC says
- Recessed rubberized handle
- Bright LCD and large lettering
- Rubberized end caps and edit/mix knobs
- Extruded aluminum and steel chassis
- Mic or Line input with digital controlled mic gain
- Guitar input with auto-mix, Guitar FX as well as transparent pass-thru
- Stereo 1/8” (MP3 player) input
- Stereo XLR, 1/4-inch and Headphone outputs
- MIDI In, Out and Thru
- Expression pedal input
- USB for updates, back-up and audio streaming
Voice Live 2 will be priced at $945 USD MSRP.
Viewers of this article also read...
- ARX DI-6SM ARX has announced the release of the updated DI-6SM Line Mixer and Microphone / Line Splitter.
- PreSonus StudioLive Firmware Update PreSonus has released firmware version 1.11 for the StudioLive 16.4.2.
- Switchcraft SC800 Released The SC800 Instrument Direct Box from Switchcraft is designed to convert the outputs of high impedance line level audio devices and musical instruments to low impedance, balanced and isolated mic level signals that can be connected to audio console's, mic pre's, effects processors, and other equipment with 3-Pin XLR inputs.