TC-Helicon updates the VoiceLive 3 / Extreme
TC-Helicon announces the availability of a firmware update for their VoiceLive 3 and the brand new VoiceLive 3 Extreme vocal and guitar processors.
This new firmware adds features requested by users of the VoiceLive 3 / Extreme vocal processors. Here’s what they will discover when updating:
- Loop import and export in WAV 16-bit / 44.1 kHz, 16-bit / 48 kHz, 24-bit / 44.1 kHz or 24-bit / 48 kHz formats
- New Loop Mix page under Mix to adjust the level of each looper track, values will be stored with the loop
- Automatic tempo detection (reliable with 4/4 time signature), the information is exported with loops that were recorded in VoiceLive ; the tempo is automatically set when an exported loop is re-imported
- Added 50 loop slots to VoiceLive 3
- Ability to load loops with the presets
- Ability to scroll presets with the control buttons on the MP 76 microphone
- Harmony Hold is recorded with the backing track on the VoiceLive 3 Extreme
- Various improvements, including for browsing, as well as bug fixes
The full list of changes is available at www.tc-helicon.com. To update the firmware to version 2.0.01, open the VoiceSupport software on your Mac or PC.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] A remote control for the Antelope Satori Antelope Audio will introduce at Summer NAMM in Nashville this week a new remote control for their Satori monitoring controller.
- A small update for the UAD Software Universal Audio released update 8.2 for the UAD Software in order to offer all users the Precision Mix Rack collection.
- Universal Audio offers a UAD-2 Quad DSP card This summer, Universal Audio offers a UAD-2 Quad DSP Accelerator card to anyone who purchase a 6176 Vintage Channel Strip.