< Tous les avis TC-Helicon VoiceLive
TC-Helicon VoiceLive

Vocal Processor from TC-Helicon belonging to the VoiceLive series

rockrooner rockrooner
Published on 04/21/05 at 12:06
The effects ... I would say caricatured in the factory presets ... therefore unusable for those who are not of Daft Punk or dear! And then I find weird going on scne accompany singers as virtual, "but o are the other singers" could s'eclamer the public! So my machine has intrt this port on the section delay and reverb ... and nothing! Just a delay with tap tempo and reverb pluttrussit anyway! But no bar!
The machine appears robust, it is finished, it's what I found!
In its use m'intrrogeant studio I thought the songs could be cons-friendly and maybe the spell of accuracy ... but still the one hand I do not sing false and then smooth voice I do not see the intrt! As for cons-chants must program the machine according to the Młoda verses and choruses and no way to make notes "stills"! Młoda short if a consensus is the fact, otherwise it is dead!

For the evaluation of CHARACTERISTICS I would say even when TC Helicon congratulations for their technical prowess and thank you for s'tre look into the matter ... Finally a pdalier effects ddi singers! No luck I find that the effects are not well Intgr target for the use of scne guides rock!

Then come quickly and trs time when I open the manual to edit the sounds ...
You have to spend a few hours to mmoriser manipulations edition ... trs's not intuitive it all! I have no patience ncssaire my pdalier effects for guitar and my config studio traumatiss me enough as a. ..
And the factory presets me much more to cool before taking me over the head! Yet I am a calm and plutt it is not true technician in me ...

I put the whole of this section 1 / 10 for the manual and the cd in BMD that are not bad!

For the efficiency effects is not bad enough raliste if we do not force them too! But not suited to music I do and what I think and ncssaire scne enough for ...

This product is currently not competitive and I would again like to thank the team of TC Helicon for their commendable efforts!
If only they had put in it the good effects ...

In short, I kept a hard days and then return to the store!