< Tous les avis TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch

Public price: $695 incl. VAT
jmahaux jmahaux

«  I love it »

Published on 09/24/11 at 17:54
Many effects, extensive connectivity, the plug is available on the website and I advise to consult

Pretty easy to use, one touch is enough to turn on / off, manual quite well detailed, explanatory videos available, including on youtube

I use it for voice in the future I connect a keyboard for additional voices, I tried the preset "Another Brick", and the result is very realistic if you connect the sound source input on the VOICELIVE

I would do this choice, I love the system, it requires a little practice, but it's nice to be able to change the effects of finger singing