< Tous les avis TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch

Vocal Processor from TC-Helicon belonging to the VoiceLive series

Public price: $695 incl. VAT
kikililou kikililou
Published on 02/08/11 at 19:21
Everything has been said in previous reviews!

Well, that's where it gets stuck! and therefore the note is reviewable by the action taken by TC Helicon.
In terms of publishing, it's bug bug!
Wholesale change a setting of a preset parameter is reset to another or change the preset.
Louder: edit a preset will change one or more presets, and even some favorites.
It is thus found to have created a nice bank of favorites, then after a while when you return to a saved favorite, is a completely different sound settings have been mysteriously changed.
So inuilisable on stage, except for those using the presets as they are and yet, the mere activation of a harmony voice sometimes disrupts the settings of other voices.
This is not a bad manipulation on my part because I did through these problems to the support of the brand (well, by the way, admittedly) and I even, at their request, sent videos of the manipulations that they find the problem.
In the end they reproduced the procéduress me well and confirmed the (s) bug (s) expected (s) be corrected by the next update of the system.
I hope so quick because the moment the camera is very usable Fulani.

The quality is there for sure!
the full range of effects makes the device a true Swiss Army knife of the singer.
Reverb and delays impeccable voice so natural.
The harmonies fit very well via MIDI.
No complaints about sound quality

Very difficult to get a general opinion. So in expectation, Rating: 5
I love this machine, despite the huge failure of the system and, for me, makes it currently unusable.
I still really waiting for the update that fixes the problem if it will make the Touch a Live Voice super machine. the final grade will be 10 without a doubt.
Otherwise the grade will be close to 0 because the device will be almost unusable!
but I hope, support Helicon is very serious and the brand is no doubt in my mind.