< All TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1 reviews
TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1
TC-Helicon VoiceTone C1

Vocal Processor from TC-Helicon belonging to the VoiceTone series

diuzbass diuzbass

«  and in all this extra stompbox! »

Published on 04/05/13 at 03:00
autotune sounds of the voice, hardtuner Adjustable tone selector + one gender, solid easy to connect usb input but I have no use there one that goes with micro CT but not mandatory personal I use with my Shure SM58 and is IMPECC ..

should preferably be a musician (!) for use at its max perf because it is better to settle on one of the 12 semitones of the range that the automatic stay on this because it is really cool sounds when you start the tone or the song or the melody, recess must still sing otherwise just go your way! ah yes the sounds are not editable you have to go to after the TC rack or voice tone + big ..

effect super realistic and real-time I speak only for voice as a bassist-vocalist and singer ..

I use it for 2 years and I'm about to sell it but unfortunately + to take big as its big brother voice tone synth TC, TC Helicon TC Electronic is therefore no surprise it sounds thick, extra!