< Tous les avis TC-Helicon VoiceWorks
TC-Helicon VoiceWorks

Vocal Processor from TC-Helicon belonging to the VoiceWorks series

titi77 titi77
Published on 04/30/04 at 15:18
Main functions Reverb / Delay Harmonizer pitch. No PC interface but useless as simple edition.
XLR connectors classical, 6.35, Midi.
He has taken place (1U) rack in my 19 '.

Configuration is very simple but to make the most should connatre some thoriated musical work to the harmonizer and pitch correction range.
The manual is in French but sometimes lacks clear examples to judge the impact of any Settings, in clear easy to handle but the ear is important.

SUPER EFFECTS - EFFECTS SUPER - SUPER EFFECTS harmonizer function leaves a lot on the c. .. once well RULES.
I use the song in VoiceWorks derrire an AKG (reminds me more I type .. but big curve rponse!) Or SM58.
No effect throwing for now. I do not use the MIDI interface, but I ds I myself an opportunist attack.

1 month of use and dj fun. The other models (Antar and Aka are far derrire this monster of technology certainly a bit pricey but the cot is fully justified by services rendered.
I am super happy with this choice and I hsiter without referrer. However, two "BMOL the" cl!, I am still waiting my switch 123 and absolutely essential for scne I would recommend the new MODEL VoiceLive just out for handling the functions to suit imposes pieces always have an eye on the rack prcis to see what the program or function that is active .... that is not always practical for me depending on the location of our Eng. its consquence. for now I dlgu changes with the bassist from my synth pedals .... he is happy because it does go further in the song me and I was free!