TC-Helicon VoiceWorksPlus
TC-Helicon VoiceWorksPlus

Vocal Processor from TC-Helicon belonging to the VoiceWorks series.

Massimino Massimino
Publié le 05/31/11 à 17:28
To start a preamp of very good quality (I was surprised j)! Over 99 presets and voice effects modeling as well as each other. Dubbing voice, through the harmonies without forgetting the effects phone, murmur (excellent for that matter), and a vocoder of the best we hear everywhere in c ds especially when the french rap (rohff, la fouine, booba ) The correct hard! The Voice Works Plus allows you to work the 99 editable effects even on PC 1 by 1 so the effect instance dubbing voices, a setting possible score of this preset cto .. remarkable!

Connectivity:
Noon, 6.35 jack left / right, mono line jack 6.35, S / PDIF, XLR microphone
Or work in analog or digital.

the beginnings are certainly a bit difficult but after a few days you begin to understand the operation and it is getting more and more simple. Take time to familiarize yourself with the unit. The manual is quite clear but there is nothing like practice. The edition sounds requires a minimum of knowledge to arrive at the Great High Quality but despite that the factory settings are already on top.

The effects are very realistic and professional. Do not forget that the more you know something about music, the more it will be simple to choose and apply effects. I work with a Behringer C1 (low end) which had an impeccable record sound with the Voice works more! MXL V67G and a (quality) such impeccable. ! add to this monster cables 6.35 jack for connection.

I used depui less than an week and I am totally satisfied! I found exactly what I missed! I have hesitated with a voice channel preamp Art but I've opted for the voice works and I do not regret it!
The quality of sound, ease of use, efficacy.
For the moment I find that he lacks nothing compared to the greatest!
Value for money unbeatable ... You dream of making music at home or in the studio? You need the Voice Work more!