SKnote has announced Grasso, a new saturation and compression unit for mixing and mastering.
- Headroom and dry unit: manage saturation and resolution to make the sound more full and dry;
- Saturation unit: tube emulation with several algorithms, with optional second stage and frequency control;
- Octave: subharmonic generator;
- Compression unit with oversampling and control on the Attack's shape;
- Spank and resonance controls designed for more presence.
Tube circuits are emulated "for full and rounded sound, from enhancement to full distortion," according to SKnote.
Pricing & Availability:
It will be available for Win and Mac, VST, AU and RTAS/AAX. MRSP: 29.99$.