SKnote has announced Grasso, a new saturation and compression unit for mixing and mastering.
- Headroom and dry unit: manage saturation and resolution to make the sound more full and dry;
- Saturation unit: tube emulation with several algorithms, with optional second stage and frequency control;
- Octave: subharmonic generator;
- Compression unit with oversampling and control on the Attack’s shape;
- Spank and resonance controls designed for more presence.
Tube circuits are emulated “for full and rounded sound, from enhancement to full distortion, ” according to SKnote.
Pricing & Availability:
It will be available for Win and Mac, VST, AU and RTAS/AAX. MRSP: 29.99$.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.