Slate Digital VCC Virtual Console Collection
Slate Digital VCC Virtual Console Collection
needhia needhia

«  Very good :) »

Publié le 06/03/13 à 08:48
Easy installation, needs an Ilok 2.

The big advantage of this plug is that it consumes very few resources, so we can put all the slices on large sessions without problem if you have a computer that meets at least the road!
it consists of two versions, one with input gain (channel) and one without (the Mixbus). You can choose between five emulations consoles, SSL, API, Neve, Trident or RC tube. Each brings a little thing so the choice is made according to individual tastes. Personally I'm still on the Neve. Then increases more or less the "Drive" if you want more or less "effective". We can group the slices that you want (eg drums, bass, guitar) and manage the volume of each group through the plug. It also has a bypass.
What does this plug is pretty subtle, but it adds to the thickness and depth to the mix "doing nothing". Remove and immediately feel the difference.
on the other hand, you really build your mix with rather than add the "Mixbus" on the master, which really has no effect.

I use it since I got it. I put it from systematically before treatment on all segments of my session and I am very happy :)
A try for those who want to experiment, digital slate proposed in demo version and there are often great reduction.
For me, the only drawback being the ilok 2.