Wave Alchemy Releases Wired Electronics
Wave Alchemy releases Wired Electronics, a free drum sample pack produced with semi modular synthesizers.
Wired Electronics is a free sample pack which consists of 74 24-bit analogue drum samples which have been crafted using a semi modular synth set-up combined with a selection of Wave Alchemy’s outboard signal processors.
The following equipment was used to create the sounds for the library:
- Sound Sources: Moog Voyager, Moog CP-251 CV Processor, Moog VX-351, Moog MF-107, Moog MF-101, Moog MF-102, Future Retro XS, Korg MS-20
- Sound Shaping: Thermionic Culture Vulture Mastering Version, Empirical Labs Fatso, Empirical Labs Distressor, Valley People 610, A-Designs EM-PEQ, Spectra Sonics 610
Wired Electronics is available as a free download for registered users.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wave Alchemy Easter Sale launched Wave Alchemy has launched a one-week special sale with 25% off its entire catalog.
- Wave Alchemy Flash Sale this week-end Wave Alchemy is offering a 33.3% off all its sound libraries for Kontakt until Monday morning.
- Friday’s Freeware: drumming bear Wave Alchemy is offering a drum synth sample library designed from the MFB Tanzbär drum machine.