Wave Alchemy Releases Wired Electronics
Wave Alchemy releases Wired Electronics, a free drum sample pack produced with semi modular synthesizers.
Wired Electronics is a free sample pack which consists of 74 24-bit analogue drum samples which have been crafted using a semi modular synth set-up combined with a selection of Wave Alchemy’s outboard signal processors.
The following equipment was used to create the sounds for the library:
- Sound Sources: Moog Voyager, Moog CP-251 CV Processor, Moog VX-351, Moog MF-107, Moog MF-101, Moog MF-102, Future Retro XS, Korg MS-20
- Sound Shaping: Thermionic Culture Vulture Mastering Version, Empirical Labs Fatso, Empirical Labs Distressor, Valley People 610, A-Designs EM-PEQ, Spectra Sonics 610
Wired Electronics is available as a free download for registered users.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Wave Alchemy Tech House & Minimal Tech House & Minimal gives you 930MB (1.3GB including REX files) of 24-bit royalty free wav samples, loops, sound effects and multi-sampled synth patches.
- Wave Alchemy Launches Christmas Sale Wave Alchemy have decided to drop their prices for the holidays: For 2 weeks they are offering up to 50% off selected products.
- Wave Alchemy Deep Tech & Progressive Wave Alchemy's latest release - Deep Tech & Progressive "fuses the deeper shades and melodic influences of house with the freshest techno and tech house sounds."