[NAMM] K-Array KR400S
The KR400S is a portable powered system.
The KL21ma features a 2500 watt 21" drive unit with neodymium magnet structure. Its reflex cabinet is fitted with four pocket handles and one 35mm pole mounting point for installation of the satellite speakers.
The KR400S features a line array of 24 x 3" neodymium magnet drivers enclosed in its chassis.
- 132dB continuous, 138dB peak
- Fitted with integral handles
- Line array emission wavefront
- Integrated mounting system
- DSP on board with 16 dedicated presets
- Remote PC control software (RS485)
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Concert halls, clubs, houses of worship
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Cinema and special effects
Check out this link for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Renkus-Heinz CF101-LA The CF/CFX101-LA from Renkus-Heinz is designed for small and mid-sized venues, including auditoria, night clubs, theaters and houses of worship.
- [NAMM] beyerdynamic Opus 910 UH At the NAMM show in Anaheim, beyerdynamic launches its new wireless Opus 910.
- [NAMM] QSC KLA Series The KLA Series is an active line array system designed for a range of portable and permanently installed applications ranging from live entertainment to houses of worship or other venues, according to QSC.