[NAMM] K-Array KR400S
The KR400S is a portable powered system.
The KL21ma features a 2500 watt 21" drive unit with neodymium magnet structure. Its reflex cabinet is fitted with four pocket handles and one 35mm pole mounting point for installation of the satellite speakers.
The KR400S features a line array of 24 x 3" neodymium magnet drivers enclosed in its chassis.
- 132dB continuous, 138dB peak
- Fitted with integral handles
- Line array emission wavefront
- Integrated mounting system
- DSP on board with 16 dedicated presets
- Remote PC control software (RS485)
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Concert halls, clubs, houses of worship
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Cinema and special effects
Check out this link for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.