AKG WMS 40 Pro Flexx Instrument
AKG WMS 40 Pro Flexx Instrument

Wireless system from AKG belonging to the WMS40 Pro series.

Pepitow Pepitow

«  Waw! »

Publié le 09/27/10 à 13:27
I received this morning, which is admittedly a bit early, but I think for HF not need months of experience!
Edit: That one month I use it, and it's always the same opinion that I want:)
I tried the Shure ago a buddy, which ignores good practice because the silent rcepteur with reduced size (for pedalboard) and without antenna, its not n'tait ALTR but the cable connecting the guitar very sensitive director, and any silent plastic. I also test another I do not know what brand, there was a concern with the rcepteur who did not recognize the director.
Also it is cheaper than the Shure, the whole is delivered in a padded hard plastic case the interior, in short, solid throws and AC! The rcepteur is metal, with two antennas discreetly, 3 frquences switchable. There is possibility to connect the rcepteur on the amp, but also on a mixing desk via XLR, good point. You can adjust the volume gnral rcepteur since, with a knob that can be manipulated with APRS clicked, practice! Little more also, the power supply consists of a block (normal), and 3 adapters "snapped" on the block. Thus it can be used in Europe, England, USA, LATIN AMERICA in the blink of an eye, no need to buy an adapter plug.
The director himself is solid plastic, some parts in metal. Requires one AA battery (good point, dear 9V c) and a self-announced 15-20h for a normal cell, 30h for a rechargeable battery (2200 mAh), which is HUGE. There is a flat slecteur OFF / MUTE / ON. The cable looks normal, nothing transcendent, but he has the intelligence to lock (systm with small button) when the branch's director, has therefore seems "solid". The only BMOL I would make (but it is in the 3 / 4 of directors) is the small antenna, even if it is flexible, can be only after several sc ties will begin to do the mouth, see! Little more, there are ways to buy a charger for the director (it's under the director of connector plugs for connecting to said-charger).
Transmission is good, good quality sound is not ALTR no background noise or latency, and the door is good (I test 10 Maître with few walls between rcepteur me and I think we can hit within 25-30 meters).
So here, good cheap HF (those that price as the Shure have some default, and after you type in the style of 300 HF Relay Line 6 G30, etc. ...), which seems solid , which has a longer battery life than its competitors, all with good quality sound and comes in a carrying case. The surprise of the year because the prices do not necessarly prsage this quality and yet it is l!! I would do it without hesitating choice!