Nady 201 VHF
Nady 201 VHF
manorhead manorhead

«  Nady true diversity »

Published on 01/27/12 at 23:39
I use that old companion of 20 years (bought in France)
I have owned three other models of transmitters.

I love her very faithfully restored ... Unlike many m. .. that are sold today. and the true diversity that never cuts. I also like longevity .....( it's solid)
weaknesses are:
consumption 9V battery (3-4 hours max)
that it is in VHF. this to mean that beyond a 15ene meters sound shifts. and above countries such as Germany prohibit the VHF.
20 years of service and I always use when I play in France