Sennheiser fp 72
Sennheiser fp 72
Sebastien Goyet Sebastien Goyet
Publié le 02/26/10 à 11:38
For now very happy! 4 adjustable frequencies, so in case of conflict we had a choice ...

Well, the transmitter seems light enough plastic to pay attention anyway, I put only 9 because of this, even if the value is excellent. Otherwise the receiver is oddly hefty, but so much the better, I will not grumble ;-)

The usage is a bit special is for a digital accordion, suddenly I had sent an email to Sennheiser France to be sure to use it, yeah, since it is rather to scratch I did not want to end up with a gain difficult or impossible to resolve. Well not only I had a quick reply and telling me that I should not meet with worry, and finally because it works great!

So to gain line digital instrument you can go!

I have not tested the range to the extreme, but for a great scene I had no break, and the batteries seem to take quite some time.