[Musikmesse] Korg introduces the Kross synth
Korg has just unveiled its new products at Musikmesse, and among them is the portable digital synth Kross.
- Two 61 and 88 velocity sensitive key versions
- Powered by 6 AA batteries
- Large variety of sounds with acoustic and electric pianos and drums
- 112MB PCM memory with 421 multi-samples (6 stereo) and 890 drum samples (49 stereo)
- Up to 80 polyphony voices/oscillators
- 4 filters
- 2 oscillators
- 2 envelope generators (amp and filter), 2 LFOs, 2 key tracking generators, 2 AMS mixers, pitch envelope generator
- 16 timbres
- Favorite function with 64 sounds or songs
- EDS-i sound engine with 7 simultaneous effects (5 insert and 2 master) to choose from 134 available effect types
- Dynamic modulation
- Quick Layer/Split on the fly
- Recorder with overdub
- Step sequencer derived from the Electribe
- 16 tracks MIDI sequencer
- Drum track
- Transposition function
- Jack and Mini-jack inputs for connecting a microphone or external audio sources
- MIDI In and Out
- SD card slot
- 1/8" headphone output
- 1/4" L/Mono and R outputs
- Pedal and switch inputs
- USB port for connecting to the DAW
Details of the new Korg Kross are available at www.korg.com/KROSS.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] The Nord Lead 4 unveiled The info was only to be released on wednesday, but Clavia spilled its own beans and introduces today the Nord Lead 4, or better said, 2 of them.
- [Musikmesse] Novation Bass Station II Novation unveils today the new version of its Bass Station for the 20th anniversary of the hardware synth.
- [Musikmesse] MFB Tanzbär introduced Along with Dominion 1, Berlin-based MFB will bring to Musikmesse the new Tanzbär analogue drum machine and step sequencer.