Kurzweil PC3K6 & PC3K7
The PC3K series has now been expanded with 76 note semi-weighted (PC3K7) and 61 note synth-action (PC3K6) versions, joining the existing 88 note hammer-action PC3K8.
The Kurzweil PC3K series is designed to bridge the gap between Kurzweil’s K series workstations and present PC3 innovations.
The PC3K series, already loaded up with the features and sounds of the PC3, allows users to tap into the samples and programs developed for the K Series. The models are capable of loading .KRZ/25/26 sample files, WAVE and AIFF files, as well as most of the K Series programs and setups.
Sample files can be loaded via USB from a thumb-drive or directly from a computer.
Features at a Glance
• PC3 series with K-Series sample compatibility
• 128Mb reloadable, non-volatile memory
• Loads legacy files from the K2000, K2500 and K2600 keyboards
• 76 note semi-weighted action keyboard with velocity and aftertouch on PC3K7
• 61 note lightly-weighted synth action keyboard with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys on PC3K6
• 128 voice polyphony, 16 part multitimbral
• Dynamic VAST synthesis engine, with user programmable DSP algorithms and routing
• 850 new factory presets, 64+ new KB3 organ programs
• 16 insert effects distributed over 11 busses, two auxiliary sends and two master effects
• MIDI over USB, XD flash card slot
Visit Kurzweil for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Octatrack Tips & Tricks for Sampling Enjoy creating electronic music? For Octatrack users here is video trip into the guts of the machine- sampling tips and tricks to produce the grooves that you want.
- Corsynth C101 OTA Lowpass Filter The first module released by Corsynth is the C101 OTA Lowpass Filter, a four pole low pass filter (24db/octave) based on four cascade OTA-stages.
- Vermona PerFourMer MKII The PERfourMER MKII will be available worlwide in December - and the first units have already been shipped to Europe this past week.