The PC3K series has now been expanded with 76 note semi-weighted (PC3K7) and 61 note synth-action (PC3K6) versions, joining the existing 88 note hammer-action PC3K8.
The Kurzweil PC3K series is designed to bridge the gap between Kurzweil’s K series workstations and present PC3 innovations.
The PC3K series, already loaded up with the features and sounds of the PC3, allows users to tap into the samples and programs developed for the K Series. The models are capable of loading .KRZ/25/26 sample files, WAVE and AIFF files, as well as most of the K Series programs and setups.
Sample files can be loaded via USB from a thumb-drive or directly from a computer.
Features at a Glance
• PC3 series with K-Series sample compatibility
• 128Mb reloadable, non-volatile memory
• Loads legacy files from the K2000, K2500 and K2600 keyboards
• 76 note semi-weighted action keyboard with velocity and aftertouch on PC3K7
• 61 note lightly-weighted synth action keyboard with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys on PC3K6
• 128 voice polyphony, 16 part multitimbral
• Dynamic VAST synthesis engine, with user programmable DSP algorithms and routing
• 850 new factory presets, 64+ new KB3 organ programs
• 16 insert effects distributed over 11 busses, two auxiliary sends and two master effects
• MIDI over USB, XD flash card slot
Visit Kurzweil for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- This Summer, jam with BeatBuddy Mini for $99 Singular Sound has announced a special offer on their BeatBuddy Mini personal drum machine.
- Moogfest: Moog to bring back Minimoog Model D While Moogfest 2016 is currently (May 19-22) being held in Durham, NC, Moog is bringing back Minimoog Model D through a pop-up factory.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Dreadbox present Drips Dreadbox is at the Musikmesse to present Drips, a Eurorack format modular drum machine.