Roland Fantom X6
Roland Fantom X6

Workstation from Roland belonging to the Fantom series.

brandnewtom brandnewtom
Published on 11/09/11 at 00:15
Workstation 61 keys with editable sounds. The effect routing is relatively simple and effective

Impeccable connections (can be plugged into the usb pc)

This synth is a real gas plant! After a short week of ownership, it makes almost what you want. The sounds can be edited in some fine ...

It is a pleasure to use this synth even if the interface is not always what you got used to it easily!

I play in several projects with very different styles. For now, I've never had to tamper too much for me to find a suitable one.

It has a nice sensitivity but I find that sometimes the sounds are a bit flat ... but all this is correct!

Overall, the simulation of analog roland are nice (missing more than that) and nothing particular to say about the rest

I use it for a year or two now never had a problem!

I played on yamaha and korg in the same range and I find the roland to "that little something extra"

If you find a good price in OCCAZ, do not hesitate!