Yamaha MO8
Yamaha MO8
Audiofanzine FR Audiofanzine FR
Publié le 12/10/08 à 13:11
(Originally written by Saga./translated from Audiofanzine FR)
Very comprehensive keyboard

88 balanced, weighted hammer action keys (piano feel)

Midi compatible, stereo 1/4" jack output and headphone output...

Very easy! Its simple design and small number of controls won't make you nervous...

The user's manual is clear and comprehensive.

Pros: lots of good quality instruments (violin, guitar, etc. )!

Good expressiveness.

I like most of all the violin and guitar presets.

Con: I would like to get more choir and electric guitar presets.

I've been using it for four months. I like it because it's versatile and easy to use.

I tried out a Motif ES, several Roland and Korg products... I wanted a piano feel, 88 keys plus lots of good quality instruments and effects at an affordable price. It's exactly what I wanted!