[Musikmesse] zplane AtAAK!
Zplane.development, has announced a new licensable technology: AtAAK!
AtAAK! is designed to provide the mechanism for the automatic synchronization of two similar audio files. By analyzing the similarity over time between the files AtAAK! automatically applies time stretching to one file to synchronize the audio files. Thus, timing differences between different tracks of recordings can be automatically or semi-automatically be removed, according to zplane.
Typical applications are the adjustment of timing between two vocal lines, the automatic tempo correction of different recording takes when editing classical music and the automatic synchronization of overdubbed and (distorted) original speech.
Key features of AtAAK!
- Simultaneous measurement in four domains: Pitch, Timbre, Loudness and Onset Times providing optimal customization for each file the process is applied
- Industry standard élastique Pro time stretching engine integrated into the SDK
- User-definable reference sync points
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] zplane PPMulator+ Zplane has announced that it will soon be releasing a new updated version of PPMulator+, the Peak Programme Meter plug-in that was formerly developed and distributed by Raw Material Software Ltd.
- [Musikmesse] zplane Elastique Pitch Zplane has announced Elastique Pitch, a new RTAS plug-in for Windows and Mac OS X for real time pitch shifting powered by zplane's élastique Pro v2.1 pitch shifting engine.
- Zplane Vielklang Update Zplane has updated its audio harmonization instrument, vielklang, to v1.5.1.