or
Create an account

or
1 Advice Please?, which Mic’s are the best for vocal recording & are any of these a steal?
I’m technically challenged & have no idea about these things

I need great quality but am looking for a steal, am willing to spend more if the value is even better & may buy a few.

My girl is a recording artist/songwriter. She's collaborating with guys all over the world. Some of these producers keep her scratch writing vocals as the final, makes for not a happy camper.
Her Mac book pro’s mic just isn’t cutting it.
She’s trying to do some damage control & get a mic that can record radio quality vocals.

All her engineers say mic’s are voice specific, so if any of you really want to get technical & help out, you can take a listen to her here
www.nikisaletta.com

below is a list of several that have been offered to me.

Please don’t laugh at me about this list, as I said I know nothing about these things,
Some may not even be recording mics & I know several are in complete different leagues as far as quality.
I want to disqualify the crappy ones, consider the best if they are a steal, & find out which are good to great, both in quality & value.

Here we go!!

ADK CE Microphone w NOS GE tube, Aluminum Case, Cables, Power Supply (w pattern selector), extra tube &elastics for shockmount. - $900

AKG C2000B Studio Condenser Mic with case and shock mount - - $200

AKG C 3000 B studio microphone with Art tube pre amp and shockmount - $250

AKG C3000 Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser component upgrades - $399

AKG 414-B-ULS Prev owned by rental company looks kinda ugly & old- $450

Groove Tubes GT 60 tube microphone w/ hard case - $365

Neumann Black TLM-103 ML W/Shock Mount MINT W Wooden Jewel Box $775

Neumann TLM-193 Large Condenser Microphone TLM193 $800

RODE NTK TUBE MICROPHONE w Shock Mount - $400

Rode NTK Microphone mic stand, popper stopper, power supply - $350

RODE K2 TUBE RM2 stand mount, SM2 shock mount, RC2, Transformer & high quality XLR lead - $480

Rode NT1A condenser mic - $175

Microphone Rhode NT1 condenser with case and stand - $80

Sennheiser E865 Condenser VOCAL MIC - $150

you can hit me up by email too
carynmoss@yahoo.com
Thanks & Rock ON!!!
Thanks & Rock On! Caryn Moss Moss Entertainment Main E mail - carynmoss@yahoo,com Secondary E mails moss@nikisaletta.com & carynmoss@gmail.com 818-266-7127 Office 818-559-9717 Cell www.nikisaletta.com www.Jubala.com