beDSP develops pro metering tools
beDSP is a young company created in 2013, they develop software and plug-ins dedicated to audio signal metering and normalizing.
beDSP currently offers four products, that can be used in professional broadcasting, post-production and studio/home studio mixing situations. They are all compliant with the international loudness standards (BS-1770, EBU R128 and ATSC A/85):
- ALM5.1: standalone, VST, AU and AAX Loudness and True Peak meter for Mac and PC ; meters mono, stereo and 5.1 channels in 44.1 or 48kHz, with real time Program, Momentary, Short Time and Loudness Range meters with XLM format logs. Its price is $363.99.
- ALMx 5.1 : extended version of the ALM 5.1 but only in standalone format, and for broadcasting. It adds colored descriptors, variable threshold for True Peak and Short Term Loudness and allows for remote control via iPad. Its price if $454.99
- L-Normalizing: normalizer and True Peak limiter in VST, AU and AAX format for Mac and PC. It allows for real time and offline processing on mono, stereo and 5.1 projects with automatic detection of the track number and Program and Maximum Short Term correction. The True Peak limiter also includes variable max True Peak, release and knee. Price: $389
- C-Normalizer: a loudness and True Peak normalizing software for the Harmonic Rhozet Carbon Coder, based on BS-1770 and EBU R128 standards, with a support of 32 channels. It offers full loudness meters (program, max short term, max momentary, loudness range and max true peak) with logging and includes a Brickwall true peak limiter with variable release and threshold that will only apply when necessary. Price: $1299.99
Discover the beDSP products at bedsp.net.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia launches the Vox Continental-V The Vox “Connie” emulation that Arturia had introduced at Musikmesse is now available.
- Bitiwig opens its Community Controllers section Bitwig now offers on its website integration files for the majority of the MIDI hardware controllers with Bitwig Studio.
- TubeOhm released the Ambika-C TubeOhm announced the availability of Ambika-C, its MIDI control plug-in on Windows for the Mutable Instruments Ambika expander.