Community DP8 Pendant loudspeakers
Community Professional adds to its Distributed Design series the new DP8 Pendant loudspeaker designed for use in restaurants, hotels or venues.
The Community DP8 Pendant is a two-way full range coaxial conical loudspeaker equipped with a 8" woofer and a tweeter with proprietary Tru-Phase waveguide. It can be used in a full system along with the DS8 loudspeakers and DS8SUB and DS10SUB subwoofers.
- 2-way coaxial loudspeaker
- 8" woofer
- 1.25" tweeter with proprietary waveguide
- 8 Ohms or 70V/100V operations
- Max rated power @ 8 Ohms : 150W continuous, 375W program
- Frequency response: 80Hz - 20kHz (±5dB)
- Max sensitivity: 95dB SPL (1W/1m)
- Max output level: 117dB SPL / 123dB SPL Peak @ 8 Ohms
- Nominal coverage: 100° conical (1Hz - 6kHz) / 115° conical (500Hz - 6kHz)
- Crossover frequence: 60Hz - 24dB/octave slope
- Phoenix input connectors
- Impedance selector
- ABS plastic enclosure, resistant paint, protection grille
- Black or white finish
- Suspension kit included
- Dimensions: 340.5mm in diameter
- Weight: 7.5kg
No information regarding the retail price. Visit www.communitypro.com for full details. Note that a 6" version (DP6) is also available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Behringer Ultralink ULM100USB is shipping Behringer announces that its Ultralink ULM100USB wireless microphone introduced at NAMM last year has started shipping to the retailers.
- Palmer PWT06 multi power supply for HF systems Palmer introduces the PTW06 19" rack multiple power supply for wireless receivers.
- 3 new Mackie SRM loudspeakers Mackie introduces the most powerful loudspeakers in the SRM Series, with two ampified full range/floor monitors and an amplified subwoofer.