Vox V110NT
Vox V110NT

1x10 Guitar Cabinet from Vox belonging to the Night Train series.

etcetera etcetera

«  PAs evil as mobile cabinet »

Published on 07/08/13 at 12:03
- Closed cabinet, equipped with an HP Celestion (VX10) made for VOX 16 ohms, with a power of 30watts RMS.
- The production is good, the cabinet is pretty class, very lightweight (about 5.5 kg) and portable (40x30x16cm deep). In fact, it comes in a small suitcase with wheels.
here is the link for the "specs" http://www.voxamps.com/uk/nighttrain/lilnighttrain/

I have a head with an orange dark terror baffle 12 "60W. The receiver is portable, no problem, but the baffle is a different story!
So I bought this little vox for the holidays. I do not expect much of anything in terms of sound ...
First test: boxy, screaming ... To break the HP, I searched the forums and found a solution: mp3 player in the return of the effects loop, and turn it up gradually, in stages.
Now it does. The bass is a bit shy (but it is a 10 ", right?), But the quality has greatly improved.

Compared to Orange PPC112, this speaker accepts 30W (against 60). The dark terror 7/15W making, so it is compatible. Advantage that I discovered: to achieve the same volume level, I can get the master, and therefore push the amp more.

I tried a micro cube and a pathfinder, but I lost a lot in sound quality. With this speaker, I take the dark terror everywhere!

In general, this is a portable speaker that goes very well with a portable head, all at a reasonable volume ... Great for studying, then!

---

I contacted VOX for more information about the HP. Answer:

"I regret to announce that VOX does not disclose such confidential information."

It is not beautiful?