Orange PPC112C
Orange PPC112C

1x12 Guitar Cabinet from Orange belonging to the PPC series.

drapeau_rouge drapeau_rouge

«  One of the best for the price »

Published on 04/09/14 at 12:05
The PPC112 is a 1x12 cabinet birch plywood built around a Celestion Vintage 30 that can get up to 60W maximum power. The cab has an impedance of 16 Ohms and weighs 15 kgs.
The quality is very surprising for a cab that price. The Tolex is well posed, the cabinet is solid, the canvas before the HP is impeccable ... And then he has the look! Vintage to death!
Unfortunately, I could not compare to other 1x12 so I do not know his position in relation to the competition ... Mesa Boogie seems to be fine with 1x12 Celestion Classic 90 and if I had to change one day for this will surely thereof.
At home or in rehearsal, I never took the PPC 112 in default. Of course, I knew deeper bass but for such a low price, it is largely the work and allows a beautiful sound reproduction of the guitar. This is also currently the first prize for an HP Celestion Vintage 30.
In general, I adjoins the baffle to my Tiny Terror but I've had the opportunity to plug my VHT Pitbull (50 W in fashion of course). In both cases, it has always been there!
I think the boundary is the metal and high volumes. If you stay soft on the gain and master volume, the sound does not drool.