Pioneer DJM-400
Pioneer DJM-400

2-Channel Mixer from Pioneer belonging to the DJM series.

jbt jbt
Publié le 03/18/10 à 10:10
see site builder

configuration can not be simpler: 2 votes 2 Micro has a box effect.
the manual is very easy to understand, can be a bit more complicated in terms of effects for novices ... but the use is very simple and intuitive.

EQ very very good and cut are perfect.
a defect is important enough breath. I branches on my monitor speakers with ableton and his breath pretty ... if not in this mix is ​​no agreement at all.

I use it for over 2 years.
I had a Gemini 3 votes before that but nothing comparable.

The +:
the effects of quality while some are useless.
product quality, it's solid and knobs do not move a hair!

The -:
filter which would have been better on a single volume pot as DJM-800 and 700.
one more vote would have been nice

Value for money very honest, this is the price for the pro stuff, so if you find it too expensive head to the gemini or numark behringer but watch out for surprises ... I found mine was € 430 on thomann so good I do not think that is excessive in retrospect.

I would do this choice of course and I board any DJ wanting to acquire a quality table TRUE.