< All Pioneer DJM-707 reviews
Pioneer DJM-707

2-Channel Mixer from Pioneer belonging to the DJM series

Anonymous
Published on 02/16/05 at 08:21
J 'sai nothing ca terrible it in any ca
A real little bomb for those spineless passser mix tech with a scratch table while retaining the equalizer line like on a conventional table.

USE

Yes I find it quite to my taste and prefer the alignment of the equalizer to scratch another table
I mix techno must be for her ca
When manual I have not had need to read

SONORITS

The sound is clear progress compared to my DJM500 eve
m and above what has hit s' is qualiter of the preview is better too
Pioneer has so move a little at this level the
the console out over fishing that a DJM500 also
so basically pioneer progress at least for me anyway
An adjusted dureter crossfader and terrible still a good point for pioneer.
only regret the equalizer adds the frequency that up to +6 db is up a good 12 on DJM500 / 600 but good s' is a scratch table too.

NOTICE GLOBAL

Soon four days and I'm a big wild first apparently s is the solid will be seen in 1 year that ca said.
I think so I do it again this choice without hesitation.
Long live the crossfader and adjustment of dureter really very pleasant and convenient.
I have to pay 650 euro promo in Belgium or j 'lives of BTW and s' is a good promo that price I find that s' is not theft personnelement.