Traktor Pro 2.6 Support for Pioneer DJM-T1
Pioneer will release version 3.0 firmware update for the DJM-T1 DJ Mixer.
The DJM-T1 firmware will come with the new TSI file to use with Traktor Scratch 2.6.0. With this firmware update the (new) functions in Traktor can be used by the DJM-T1.
New functions in Traktor 2.6:
- Flux Mode: Activate Flux mode to silently continue song playback during a CUE, Loop and scratch and then return to the exact time for creating transitions.
- Post Fader: Change the position where you want to apply your effect, pre-fader or post-fader.
- Macro FX: Eleven effects that can be controlled by one knob.
As mentioned the firmware update will be available from December 3rd via the Pioneer Support website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special 50% offers on NI Products Native Instruments today launched a 50% off Thanksgiving sales special.
- Pioneer DJM-2000nexus Pioneer has unveiled details on its latest DJ mixer, the DJM-2000nexus, a successor to the company's DJM-2000.
- Electrix Tweaker Launched The Tweaker performance and DJ controller designed with NI Traktor and Ableton Live users in mind is now available.