Keith McMillen Instruments QuNexus
Keith McMillen Instruments is funding its QuNexus controller through Kickstarter.
QuNexus is a controller with 25 illuminated, touch-sensitive keys. Smart Sensor keys detect pressure, location, and velocity.
- Keyboard controller designed to unite four generations of synthesis: MIDI, Control Voltage, OSC and USB.
- 25 Smart Sensor Keys detect Pressure, Location, and Velocity
- Polyphonic Aftertouch
- 7 Octave range
- Pitch Bend Pad
- 2 CV/Gate Inputs
- Gate and 3 CV Outputs (16-bit)
- Blue and White LED Illumination with 16 levels of brightness
- Portable: 14 oz, 3.5" x 10" x .5 "
- Plug and Play: USB powered, no drivers needed
- MacOS, Windows, iOS, Android, Linux
Check out the Kickstarter page for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Kx-PolyMod v1.5 Kx-PolyMod has been updated to v1.5.
- Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi v2 Blue Cat Audio has released Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi 2.0, a new version of their multiple tracks stereo field analyzer.
- Steinberg CI & UR Interfaces Update Steinberg announces updates for its CI and UR series audio interfaces, to ensure compatibility with Windows 8.