Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
M-Audio Axiom 25
(19)
Write a user review

Where to buy Axiom 25?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

M-Audio Axiom 25 MKII M-Audio Axiom 25 MKII
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert
$75 market value Outdated value

Assigning sounds to Axiom 25 on Ableton Live Lite 6

  • 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 4,519 views
  • 2 followers
Assigning sounds to Axiom 25 on Ableton Live Lite 6
I got the M-Audio Axiom 25 and it's awesome. It also came with a copy of the Ableton Live Lite 6 software. I have tried online tutorials and things but I can't figure out how to use the 25 on the software at all. Anything helps.
What about the manual it came with??  Can you be a little bit more specific about what problem you are encountering when you try to assign sounds?
the manual didnt tell me anything. Like how can I make it so that when i press pad 18 for exampe, it plays a sound.