I just bought it yesterday for the BPS from last night, my mind is fresh.
I searched the net for a long time a cabinet 2x12 "with construction of a quality cablge well made and above all the hp: 2 CELESTION Vintage 30
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
For now I am really delighted and may therefore be somewhat objective. I coupled this with my head baffle Orange rocker 30 and I play telecaster. THE FIRST thing out at the sound quality rendering hp: no acute screaming (like Marshall 1922), a medium and its relatively low simply beautiful! I tried to play jazzy fingerpicking on the clean channel: really great! It's all velvety and transmits heat well the signal. As for rock, RAS, a hit, really impressed by the perfect transmission of the dynamics of the amp and nuances of the game: arpges and power-chord riff.
At finish, it's a nice pice trs, the Tolex bordeaux (must love the color ..) trs seems sturdy, the CP structure assembled by Systm like / seems indestrutible mortise and c is hand cabl ... in Korea (which probably explains its attractive price)
Also another good point: four real wheels are provided for transport (not a "roulette" that hangs around as wrong and some other brands ..)
... and a carrying case is included! As you ask for?!
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
First I tried the Marshall 1922 and 1933 ... mdiocre quite my taste, being too loud in acute, with a tele is fatal ...
I then tried a Framus 4x12 cabinet with Celestion Vintage 30 Team: trs good but too big for my use ...
So j'tais party to buy an Orange PPC212 (MODL openback) and I came across this ARTISAN baffle 212 in a shop ..
- How do you report qualitprix?
When I saw him in store, I thought "too much my friend" and I fell to the ground when I saw the price.
A cabinet of this finish, a wiring handmade with hps going well, looks nice, wheels, a cover ... what more?
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
I use it for 1 year.
I play stoner plans with parties involved sounds clear, and the black / death in another group.
I played my head (Labog Mr.Hector) on a lot of front baffle it:
* Marshall 1960A 4x12, perfect for rock, metal crap for "fast", the overall result becomes almost incomprehensible
* Mesa Boogie 4x12, perfect if you only play the rhythm, the more annoying if you want to get out of the mix in your solos. This baffle suppresses high frequencies, dropping fat galore ...
* Our 2x12. Nothing to say. Excellent clean sound or high saturation on game extreme metal. The huge price is justified.
The Artisan 212 has the advantage of being a little open-back, allowing it to broadcast a slightly sharper.
Both V30 swinging well enough bass (too much) for not inevitably require a closed cab.
This cabinet brings many qualities: light, wheels, chassis solid birch, wiring handmade pouch supplied.
Only the color Tolex could repel some ^ ^ (burgundy).
Frankly since I use him I do not find anything negative.
A ~ 450 € nine the money is excellent.